Not quite sure what I'm supposed to do with this but here goes. I'm posting a blog award. According to Tonya I am very sweet and loving and do so many things "behind the scenes".Personally I think I'm just being a good friend. I suppose the world can be short on them from time to time but please trust me, I am not doing anything extraordinary and Tonya -- your cup runneth over. I make the occasional comment, forward something I think she'd be interested in, send the occasional email when I'm really moved by a post but that's pretty much it.
I am humbled by your award Tonya. I feel very honored that you recognize me in this way and hope that goes unchanged when you finally meet me. To me, you are just one of those rare gem of a girls that loves unconditionally, without expectation or reciprocation, without resentment or envy. You give your all to everything. Always.
Thank you T. I love you right back.
I am humbled by your award Tonya. I feel very honored that you recognize me in this way and hope that goes unchanged when you finally meet me. To me, you are just one of those rare gem of a girls that loves unconditionally, without expectation or reciprocation, without resentment or envy. You give your all to everything. Always.
Thank you T. I love you right back.


3 comments:
Congrats! How lovely!
:) debi
PS I just wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful comments you left today. It meant so much to me.
Hey...I found you through Tonya...Yours kids are adorable.
( I am having a give a way that is so yummy you won't want to miss....)
Congratulations on your award. You sound so sweet - I'm sure it's well deserved.
Post a Comment