Maggie spent her actual birthday with Grandma J while the hubby and I spent it watching the paint dry at the E.R.
In a nutshell Eric has been feeling ill on and off for a good while (days, weeks, months) with complaints of a stomach upset and sore back. Early Monday morning I took him to E.R. . They ran test after test and finally admitted him for observations which eventually lead to him having his gallbladder removed. Poor guy was in a lot of pain but true to his form remained sweet and loving, even under the heavy dose of knock-you-out drugs. Thankfully, he is doing a lot better post op and should be coming home today or tomorrow.
We plan on celebrating his health and Maggie's birthday with a trip to the museum and a meal out when he's fully recovered.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh UGH! Gall bladder pain is the worst. I suffered from it during all my pregnancies and have been told I need it out....
Glad he will have it removed and will have much less pain when it's gone.
:) Debi
Oh honey, I'm sorry. Hope he's up and about and fully recovered soon. No wonder you have been so busy. Big hugs to all of you.
So glad to hear Eric's doing well. Mike talked to him this afternoon and said he sounded like his old self. Have fun celebrating his recovery and Maggie's actual birthday.di
Speedy recovey for dad.Hope he feels 100% soon.
Post a Comment