Today I had the pleasure of meeting up with blogger friend Tonya and her gal pal Shannon who invited me to a food drive, "Will Play For Food". I had a wonderful time and I'm here to tell the few readers that come here to check out Tonya's blog for photos of the event and then go on to "Will Play For Food" to be inspired.
The essential idea is to set up a play date and request your play mates to bring along non-perishable foods to be donated to a local food bank. What a great way to have a good time and a great value to teach your children in the process. It's a win win. I'm adding a "Will Play For Food" to my list of things to do and plan on contacting a few of my mummy pals and their little'ns to see if I can set something up too. It would be a great way to pass it on, and pay it forward.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thank you for giving out information about this. Let's hope we can get lots more playdates organized.
I had a great time hanging out with you again yesterday. I really appreciate you making the trek all the way down to play with us.
What a FABULOUS idea!! I love that!
Post a Comment