I took my son for his two year check up. I left out of my mind with worry. I took my son for a well baby check up this morning and left with a referral for a pediatric neurologist. It was last on my list of expectations.
I am now a member of yahoo groups for the speech delayed child and late talkers and have ordered three books from Amazon. I am my sons advocate and I am a cynic about the motives behind some medical professionals. I feel part fool, part optimist. I am my child's mother and I will fight till the bitter end. Every night, I lay him down and pray that another tomorrow will bring some answers.
Ryan, I love you with my whole being. You are amazing. You are sweet and caring. You are smart and inquisitive. You are strong and willful. And I love you endlessly.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What the heck. KJ, why are they having him see a pediatric neurologist? Has this got something to do with his speech as well?
Oh honey, I'm sending you the biggest hugs in the world.
Ryan, you are such a beautiful sweet little boy, big hugs to you too little man.
Post a Comment