Sunday, February 3, 2008
Eleven months and some
I never meant to leave my post, but I guess I just got swept along by the tide of life.
Some quick updates reference my last few posts -:
England was fantastic. Better than I could have planned and definitely something I would do again, in a heartbeat.
I passed the CBEST (first attempt too!)
I'm still cooking (a few nights a week) and have purchased two new cookbooks which I love and will blog about them on another date.
I officially graduated from CSULB. Finally!
Maggie has started swimming lessons and loves it. Loves it, loves it. Loves it.
Ryan started walking a few weeks ago now and fills my eyes with tears of joy on a daily basis. No longer a baby, not quite a boy.
And my current concerns are...
Researching and preparing Maggie for kindergaten, encouraging Ryan to talk and eat something other than apples, grapes, crackers and grahams and trying to figure out how to turn my house into a home -- free of clutter, dust bunnies and odd socks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment