Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update: The Things Maggie Says

Here are a few Maggisms I heard this last week that I thought were blog worthy -:


Talking about how big she is and how much she's grown during bathtime, Maggie stood up and said, "Do you want to see how tall I am? I'm taller than the moon. I'm bigger than the moon!"


While climbing in the car tonight to run a quick errand to the market the Crickets were chirping all around us when Maggie asked, "Mummy, why do the crickets keep saying goodnight?"

When driving to gymanstics, Maggie asked, "Mommy do some kids get old but never grow up?" I was already to dismiss her question when I realized that she was probably trying to understand why some adults act like kids and others act like adults. How true I thought, some kids never do grow up -- how many times have you told or wished you could tell another adult to "just grow up already..."

Reflecting on her day after driving home from a visit with the doctor and Grandma/Grandpa Jansta's house she said, "I wanted today to be a happy day but it wasn't it was a sick day. I got sick today."

1 comment:

Amber Felix said...

I think my dad is one of those Peter Pan types. :)