Most parents know the angst tooth brushing can bring to bedtime and morning routine. I am no exception to that and in my early attempts to make a somewhat unpleasant experience more fun, I came up with a song as I as brushing my daughters teeth.
Four years later I'm still singing it to her, as well as her younger brother. I imagine in time, I will forget that I ever did this so feel it warrants a blog entry before old age betrays me. I sing it twice through to the tune of "row, row, row your boat" which seems to last long enough for me get to their "upstairs teeth" as well as their "downstairs teeth".
So, without further ado -- the lyrics.
Brush, brush, brush you teeth,
Brush them everyday,
Brush, brush, brush your teeth,
Brush them twice a day
Brush, brush brush your teeth
Brush them everyday
Brush, brush, brush your teeth
Brush the food away
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment