Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tired and Cranky Me

Though there have been a few great potential posts lately I have not been up to getting them out there in blogosphere. I'm tired and cranky -- and hormonal and totally not myself. I think the cold turkey approach to weaning my son is kicking me in the butt with a hormonal upsurge of estrogen or whatever it is. I'm feeling blah and any gifted quiet moment has been wasted away into nothing but worry, anxiety and a mixed bag of negative thoughts; that is until I realize what it is I'm doing and yank myself back into reality.

I can, fortunately, always rely on my children to keep me moving when I least feel like it. Maggie has been enjoying a summer class at the local nature center and starts of her day saying, "What am I going to learn in class today mummy?" And Ryan has been really shinning from the inside out. So lovely.

Meanwhile, trusted friends, family and hubby are bearing the brunt of my psychotic state. Thanks guys. I love you.

ps Is anyone else addicted to Hell's Kitchen like me? I'm totally hooked. Who will be the last man standing?

No comments: