Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No Longer A Blogger

I've been debating back and forth about keeping my blog open to the public and have decided to bring it to a close, for various reasons but more for personal choice than anything else.

In a nutshell blogging started of as a means of "journaling" my journey as a parent and my children's growing years. But, somehow, somewhere, I lost my purpose. Hence my decision to stop. As of next week, I'm moving over to a private blog that will just be for my viewing, for me.

It is not a reflection on anyone who reads here but more of my need for some privacy. I would love to continue with my lurking of your blogs, and some, and would love to leave comments but for now my time here has come to an end. I hope you can all understand, and I thank you all for your kind comments, emails and words of support. I will miss you all.


TTFN

K

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

I totally understand, but will miss you :)
Please still visit and leave comments letting me know how you are fairing and email any time you would like to chat. I have enjoyed getting to "know" you.

Tonya Staab said...

honey, I'm gonna miss you on here but completely understand. I guess I still have you on Facebook, just don't leave me there too.

See you soon hopefully :)

Gigi said...

Hi KJ,
Blogging can get to be a bit too much, can't it, especially when you have little ones to take care of? Will miss you though, and thanks for all the kind comments you left at my little cottage.
Georganna

imbeingheldhostage said...

Completely understand and have considered doing it myself. I hate talking in code when trying to journal about the family or a deployed hubby!

william2233 said...

nice site, from a children author of Concord, Ca